Monday, November 26, 2007

Fun with Trash to Treasure!


Here is my newest trash to treasure item. It was a ratty old step ladder, that I knew I wanted to do something with, just wasn't sure what! It now matches my living room, and I plan on using it as either a display shelf for nick-nacks, or as an end table next to the sofa or chair. The paint matches the walls and the fabric will match the new living room set that I am getting. I think it will go very well with my shabby chic look! And it only cost me about 45 cents! I bought the fabric at Walmart, for next to nothing since I only need a little bit, and the paint was leftover from painting the living room, and the batting I had from another project! I just wanted to share, what you can do with a little imagination. I kept this item from being thrown into the landfill, and I got a great endtable in the process for about an hours worth of time, and less than a dollar! : )

No comments: