Tuesday, July 15, 2008


As promised, here is a picture of our new garden pond! Since the majority of the hole was already dug from the old pond, this one was actually a cinch to put in! I still need to move the ajuga from the front yard to around the front of the pond in the mulch, but I think I can get that done this evening in a few minutes. Shouldn't take me too long!
Well, I think baseball season has finally come to a close. My oldest had his last game last night, which they won! It was their last scheduled game, but they got rained out once last week, so they may have a make-up game at some point. Everyone went out for ice cream afterwards and my son had a super wonderful time. Plus, they will be having a pool party in a few weeks.
As a bonus, I got to chat with my soon to be sister in law and my brother for a few minutes last night. They are out in Seattle, and I don't talk to them as much as I should...so it was nice to chat for a bit. Not too much else here this week. The truck is running on a "bum leg", so the hubster had to order a new shackle to keep it running for a while. Amazingly enough, the part was really affordable, so hopefully it will come in today and he can get it worked on this weekend. We'll see how many 4 letter words come out of his mouth while he is fixing it.
I started my new "job" today. I am now watching my neighbors baby, which adding a baby to the mix, doesn't change my daily routine much! ; ) We still tend to stick around the house and do the same types of things. Just have to take a break now and then to change a diaper or warm up a bottle. I thought maybe it would cure my baby fever...it did not. Just reminds me of how much fun it is to have a baby around again.
I still don't think we've officially made the decision that our family is complete, but I think DH is leaning that way. Honestly, I'm a bit torn still. It is so nice that our two are so independent now, and starting over with a baby would be alot of work. But at the same time, our house is so filled with testosterone, that I find myself still wishing for a girl! But I have to remember too, that there are no guarantees and if we have one more...more than likely, I'll have more boys in the house!
Alrighty...off to get breakfast for the masses!

No comments: